Tel. +358-9-2535 7306
Publications in the institute’s own series
- 314 – MACZULSKIJ TERHI and KAUHANEN MERJA: Where do workers from declining routine jobs go and does migration matter?, 2017.
- 313 – MACZULSKIJ TERHI and BÖCKERMAN PETRI: Harsh times: Do stressors lead to labor market losses?, 2017.
- 308 – PEKKALA KERR SARI, MACZULSKIJ TERHI and MALIRANTA MIKA: Within and Between Firm Trends in Job Polarization: Role of Globalization and Technology, 2016.
- 304 – MACZULSKIJ TERHI: Ketkä jäävät työttömyyskassojen ulkopuolelle?, 2016.
- 301 – MACZULSKIJ TERHI: Who chooses to become a public sector employee?, 2015.
- 299 – MACZULSKIJ TERHI ja VIINIKAINEN JUTTA: Personality characteristics and long-term labor market outcomes: Evidence from twins, 2015.
- 296 – MACZULSKIJ TERHI: High education and public sector employment: Evidence from Finland using data on twins, 2014.
- 34 – BÖCKERMAN PETRI, KOSONEN TUOMAS, MACZULSKIJ TERHI and KERÄNEN HENRI: Job Market (In)Flexibility, Helsinki 2017.
Articles in books and journals
- MACZULSKIJ TERHI: Who becomes a public sector employee?, International Journal of Manpower 38, 2017.
- BÖCKERMAN PETRI, HYYTINEN ARI and MACZULSKIJ TERHI: Alcohol consumption and long-term labor market outcomes, Health Economics, 26, 275–291, 2017.
- MACZULSKIJ TERHI: Higher education and public sector employment: Evidence from Finland using data on twins, International Review of Applied Economics, 30(5), 605–619, 2016.
- BÖCKERMAN PETRI, HYYTINEN ARI and MACZULSKIJ TERHI: Devil in disguise: Is alcohol related to disability pension?, Preventive Medicine, 86, 130–135, 2016.
- BÖCKERMAN PETRI and MACZULSKIJ TERHI: Education-health nexus: fact and fiction, Social Science & Medicine, 150, 112–116, 2016.
- MACZULSKIJ TERHI: Education and the choice of working in the public sector, in Takala Tuomo (eds.), Wage differentials and public sector labour markets, Jyväskylä University School of Business and Economics, 122–143, 2013.
- MACZULSKIJ TERHI: Employment sector and pay gaps: genetic and environmental influences, Labour Economics, 23, 89–96, 2013.
- MACZULSKIJ TERHI: Public-private sector wage differentials and the business cycle, Economic Systems, 37, 284–301, 2013.
- HYNNINEN SANNA-MARI and MACZULSKIJ TERHI: Spot market wages, implicit contracts and technological change: Skill-level evidence from Finland, Applied Economics, 45, 2715–2723, 2013.
- MACZULSKIJ TERHI and PEHKONEN JAAKKO: Public-private sector pay gaps in Finland: A quantile regression analysis, Finnish Economic Papers, 24, 111–127, 2011.
- MACZULSKIJ TERHI and PEHKONEN JAAKKO: Public-private sector wage gaps by industry, quantile and gender, University of Jyväskylä working papers, No. 362, 2010.
- HYNNINEN SANNA-MARI and MACZULSKIJ TERHI: The spot market and implicit contracts with high-skilled wages, University of Jyväskylä working papers, No. 361, 2010.
- CHATTERJI MONOJIT, MACZULSKIJ TERHI and PEHKONEN JAAKKO: Public-private sector pay gaps and centralized wage setting: Aggregate and industry data evidence, University of Jyväskylä working papers, No. 357, 2009.
- CHATTERJI MONOJIT, MACZULSKIJ TERHI and PEHKONEN JAAKKO: Public sector pay in Finland, University of Dundee working papers, No. 213, 2008.